Broadcast and media training
“It was an excellent course for me. Very well organized, lots of different angles covered and interesting throughout. A big thank you.”
Trainee, Documentary Making
“I’ve attended many BBC courses. What was different this time was that it was very simple, with quick results. I liked that.”
Trainee, Advanced Broadcast Journalism
Are you a small charity or business that needs to develop its media skills? Or the social media skills of its members?
Do you want to improve your interview performance on radio or TV?
Or are you a small radio station or freelance reporter wanting to improve your broadcast skills?
I offer tailor-made and off-the-peg training solutions in hands-on workshops which will produce clear results, delivered by a highly experienced broadcast and media trainer who knows first hand what the media want.
Workshops for charities, businesses and interested individuals:
* Being interviewed on radio and TV
* Blogging for business - and personal blogs
* Networking and developing your business through social media
* Good writing for PR: press releases
* Online skills for people over 60: learn to stay in touch via email and social media
For radio stations and those who want to develop their broadcast or audio skills:
* Good writing for radio and online
* Conducting strong radio interviews
* Pitching to commissioning editors
* Making radio features and podcasts
* Documentary making
Contact me to find out more, or discuss any other training needs – I may well be able to offer a tailor-made solution.
If you need an associate for a media training project in the UK or abroad, please enquire here.